• We are financial advisors who believe REAL ESTATE should be a core holding in everyone’s portfolio if it's suitable. • We embrace the key principles of the Endowment Model Investment Strategy. • We believe in educating our clients so they make decisions from a position of power. • We believe in building relationships not transactions. ie. Clients, not customers.
The Endowment Model portfolio derives its name from the remarkably successful returns realized from the Yale and Harvard Endowments. Different from traditional investment strategies often used by financial advisors today, this model strives to accomplish the following when appropriate:
• Enhanced Diversification - use of non traditional assets such as Real Estate, Commodities, Energy and Emerging Markets. Diversification does not guarantee a profit and does not protect against losses • Drive Performance and Limit Volatility - use of investments with limited liquidity, and assets with low correlations. • Shop For Bargains - Emphasis placed on assets that can be purchased for less than intrinsic value or replacement cost.
Heritage Financial Group has incorporated endowment model principles of investing in portfolios since 1986.
Legacy planning is a topic that is often overlooked, but is no less important. Everyone needs answers to the question "If something were to happen to me..."◦ What does that mean for my family? ◦ What does that mean for my business? ◦ How can I plan to lose as little as possible to the IRS?
How best do I protect against unforeseen risks? Our comprehensive plan focuses on...
• Hedging your portfolio against...
◦ Inflation Risk ◦ Taxation Risk ◦ Volatility Risk ◦ Interest Rate Risk ◦ Economic Risk
• Hedging Risks to yourself and family.
◦ Health Insurance ◦ Life Insurance ◦ Long Term Care needs ◦ Disability Insurance
• Hedging Risks to your business
• Hedging Risks to your Legacy
TAX PLANNING... How do I minimize my tax burden?
Our comprehensive plan will focus on minimizing tax exposure in the following areas.
◦ Investments ◦ Real Estate Transactions ◦ Income ◦ Retirement ◦ Business